Volunteer Yourself close
If this opportunity has your name written all over it, then maybe you can skip the first box. (Just kidding!)
- Every volunteer opportunity begins with filling a void. There are several to the right. Fill them in.
- When you press EMAIL ME! you’ve done the cyber equivalent of, at once, raising, extending, and lending your hand. You have consented to enter the fray of unheeded need. Bravo!
- A really grateful human being will contact you soon.
- While you’re waiting, remember — two hands are better than one; raise yours again, this time on behalf of a friend, colleague, acquaintance, or family member.
- While you’re waiting, don’t be intimidated by the word “perfect.” We’re talking about the match — not your matchless skills or experience. Most of the time, if you care...you’re there!
Volunteer a Friend close
If this opportunity has a friend’s name written all over it, filling in the first box should be easy. (Do it!)
- Don’t be shy about throwing someone else’s hat into the ring besides your own. Sharing is caring.
- When you press RECOMMEND you’ve done more than lifting your friends hand in assent to an opportunity she or he knows nothing about. You’ve taken that friend’s hand in solidarity. For a very important cause.
- A really grateful human being will contact the unsuspecting future volunteer. This person will understand that it was you who volunteered his info and back off immediately if your friend’s definition of “perfect for this” is not consistent with your own.
- The more likely scenario is that your friend (or colleague, acquaintance, or family member) will find the opportunity to make a difference irresistible and be forever in your debt.
Volunteer a Team close
United, you stand. United, you raise your hands.
- Fill in this form as well and completely as you can and let your team begin.
- Pat yourself on the back, if you’re flexible enough. You have not only volunteered some able bodies, minds, hearts, and souls for a critical local endeavor...you have also created an opportunity for bonding and mutual enlightenment that might change their lives as well.
- Let us know specific information (if it feels pertinent) about your volunteers that might help us find the perfect organization for you.
- Start thinking of a name for your group. If it helps, think how it would look on a plaque somewhere or certificate of appreciation. Teams tends to collect thank you’s exponentially.
- Slade Nash
- Volunteer Coordinator
Volunteers needed for Art at the Ranch. Lakewood Ranch Florida March 15 16 & 17
The mission of ArtCenter Manatee is to provide a welcoming, professional environment, educate novice and experienced artists of all ages, provide galleries to exhibit and market original artwork and enhance the visual arts in Manatee County through special events and outreach programs.
Our 13th Annual Lakewood Ranch Fine Arts and Crafts Show will be held Saturday March 16th and Sunday March 17th. We are asking for help in our info booth and assisting the Artists in their personal booths. We are also asking for BIG help setting up in the late night hours of Friay the 15th and tear down help on Sunday the 17th at 5pm. No experience required just a positive attitude and willingness to help.
|Opportunities Remaining||Specialty Needed||Time Commitment|
|25 More needed||Anyone||
What time: Anytime
|All Ages Additional notes:||
Special Events Location Main Street Lakewood Ranch FloridaDriving Directions